Saturdays 2:15pm to 3:15pm with Katie Livingston
This class will expand upon the skills learned in Static Trapeze 1 and is designed for advanced beginners to work on technique and form through static poses and more dynamic moves. Students will work at their own pace to string together tricks and build a routine, and all students registered for the full seven week session are invited to perform at LIFT OFF.
- Students must have completed at least one or more full sessions of Static Trapeze 1 (or have received similar training in another facility) and have instructor approval.
- Requirements for Trapeze 2 include: 10 second straight-armed hollow body, tuck and straddle inversions, coming to seated and standing, front body balance
- Please wear comfortable, close-fitting, yoga-type clothing that covers armpits, waist, and backs of the knees. Men will want to wear briefs, not boxers.
- Bring a water bottle.
- Bare feet – please make sure they are clean and fresh.
- Long hair tied back.
- No rings, dangling necklaces, or earrings.
- No hand lotion (it will interfere with your grip), and please no heavy fragrances, natural or otherwise.
- Students will be most comfortable practicing on an empty stomach, a two hour window between your last meal and class is recommended.
- This is an adult and 16+ class.
- Students may make up one missed class per session in any Aerial Level 2 or lower class, provided they give the Aviary 24 hours or more of notice prior to the missed class.
- Single class reservations are only available on & after the start date of the current series.