Thursdays 7:45pm to 8:45pm with Chantal Dixon
Aerial Fitness allows for endless possibilities and amazing results! This class will give you a great cardiovascular workout. It is low impact, tones your entire body, and increasing flexibility. Learn strength building skills on the lyra, doing things you never thought possible! Lyra Class is for all ages and fitness levels. Go at your own pace setting and achieving personal goals. Class will cover flexibility training, conditioning, and skill building on lyra.
- Please wear comfortable, close-fitting, yoga-type clothing that covers armpits, waist and backs of the knees. Men may want to wear briefs, not boxers.
- Bare feet – please make sure they are clean and fresh.
- Bring a water bottle
- Long hair tied back.
- No rings, dangling necklaces, or earrings.
- No hand lotion (it will interfere with your grip), and please no heavy fragrances, natural or otherwise.
- Students will be most comfortable practicing on an empty stomach, a two hour window between your last meal and class is recommended.
- This is a mature teen and adult class, please contact us if you have a younger student who is interested in taking this class
- Students may make up one missed class per session in any conditioning class, provided they give the Aviary 24 hours of more of notice prior to the missed class.
$150 for seven week series (3/6 – 4/17/14)
$25 for single class drop-in
Click here to register!
Single class reservations are only available on & after the start date of the current series.