Thursdays 6:45pm to 7:45pm with Chantal Dixon
Hoop Dance is a cardio based workout that uses many different muscles of the body. It challenges both the mind and body while you learn moves that require skill, balance, and technique. “Hooping” is fun and challenging and will leave you wanting more.
Please wear comfortable clothing and of course bring your hoop. There will be a limited number of hoops available for those who don’t have one.
- Please bring s hula hoop.
- Please wear comfortable, yoga-type clothing.
- Bring a water bottle.
- Students will be most comfortable practicing on an empty stomach, a two hour window between your last meal and class is recommended.
- This is a mature teen and adult class, please contact us if you have a younger student who is interested in taking this class.
- Students may make up one missed class per session in any conditioning class, provided they give the Aviary 24 hours of more of notice prior to the missed class.
$75 for seven week series (3/6 – 4/17/14)
$12 for single class drop-in
Single class reservations are only available on & after the start date of the current series.