Thursdays 6:30pm to 7:30pm with Chantal Dixon
Hoop Dance is a cardio based workout that uses many different muscles of the body. It challenges both the mind and body while you learn moves that require skill, balance, and technique. “Hooping” is fun and challenging and will leave you wanting more. There will be a limited number of hoops available for those who don’t have one.
- Please bring a hula hoop, if possible.
- Please wear close fitting and comfortable clothes that allow freedom of movement.
- Bring a water bottle.
- Students will be most comfortable practicing on an empty stomach, a two hour window between your last meal and class is recommended.
- All A2A classes are adult (18+) only.
- Students may make up one missed class per session in any conditioning class, provided they give the Aviary 24 hours of more of notice prior to the missed class.
- Single class reservations are only available on & after the start date of the current series.
$75 for seven week series
$12 for single class drop-in
Please remember to scroll down for all options
A2 Aviary Cancellation Policy
Seven week class sessions
We work hard to keep our class size small, for safety and for the highest quality experience for our students. With the limited amount of spots available in each class, we are not able to offer refunds at any time. All seven week class series sales are final and we will not pro-rate, reimburse, or credit your account once the session has begun.
Missed class in a session
Students may make up one and only one missed class per session, provided they give the Aviary 24 hours or more of notice prior to the missed class. We will not pro-rate, reimburse, or credit your account for no call/no shows or more than one missed class. The class must be made up before the end of the seven week session in one of the other available classes in that category (aerial, balance & dance, or conditioning). Level 2 and 3 classes may be made up in the class level you are attending or lower. Please notify the front desk upon arrival when you are attending a make-up class.
Missed single class
It is your responsibility to attend the single reservation class(es) you have registered for and cancel the ones you will not attend. If you are going to miss a class, please cancel your reservation in MindBody at least 24 hours before the start time of class. We will not pro-rate, reimburse, or credit your account for no call/no shows. All classes canceled with 24 hours or more of notice will be fully credited to your account.