Thursdays 6:30pm to 7:30pm with Chantal Dixon
Hoop Dance is a cardio based workout that uses many different muscles of the body. It challenges both the mind and body while you learn moves that require skill, balance, and technique. “Hooping” is fun and challenging and will leave you wanting more. There will be a limited number of hoops available for those who don’t have one.
- Please bring a hula hoop, if possible.
- Please wear close fitting and comfortable clothes that allow freedom of movement.
- Bring a water bottle.
- Students will be most comfortable practicing on an empty stomach, a two hour window between your last meal and class is recommended.
- This is a adult and 16+ class.
- Students may make up one missed class per session in any conditioning class, provided they give the Aviary 24 hours of more of notice prior to the missed class.
- Single class reservations are only available on & after the start date of the current series.