Tuesdays 6:30p, to 7:30pm
with Coral Rose
Coral drills your dance fundamentals and teaches choreography both traditional and not so much. Class begins with structured sequences of basic moves to hone your form, then moves on to teaching choreography for a full routine. Over the seven week series, each step will be broken down and practiced until you have a finished number, and choreography for the course will change every two series. Students enrolled in the full series are invited to perform at LIFT OFF!
The Belly Dance 1 class immediately preceding is an excellent warm up for this class.
- A full series of Belly Dance Conditioning or any previous dance experience is a prerequisite for this series.
- Please wear comfortable yoga-type clothing.
- Bring a water bottle.
- This is a adult and 16+ class.
- Students may make up one missed class per session in any balance & dance class, provided they give the Aviary 24 hours or more of notice prior to the missed class.
- Single class reservations are only available on & after the start date of the current series.