Tuesdays 5:30pm to 6:30pm
with Coral Rose
Coral combines belly dance movements with traditional fitness training to build your strength, stability, and balance. Class begins with conditioning and cardio, then continues on to the fundamental muscle isolations used in belly dance. The goal of this series is to build confident body posture and presentation as a foundation for movement though deep core strengthening, joint mobility, and isometrics.
The class is an excellent warm up for Belly Dance 2, which immediately follows.
- This is an all levels class.
- Please wear comfortable yoga-type clothing.
- Bring a water bottle.
- This is a adult and 16+ class.
- Students may make up one missed class per session in any conditioning class, provided they give the Aviary 24 hours or more of notice prior to the missed class.
- Single class reservations are only available on & after the start date of the current series.