Curious about aerial, but don’t know where to start? Try a bit of everything at this 1.5 hour semi-private aerial sampler! With a maximum class size of four students per instructor, participants will get an overview of the basics of Aerial Silks, Lyra (Aerial Hoop), and Static Trapeze, as well as ample time to play on each apparatus. Who wants to try it all?
- Class size is very small, please be sure to reserve your spot.
- All A2A classes are adult (18+) only.
- Wear comfortable, close-fitting, yoga-type clothing that covers armpits, waist,and backs of the knees. Men will want to wear briefs, not boxers.
- Bring a water bottle.
- Bare feet – please make sure they are clean and fresh.
- Long hair tied back.
- No jewelry, rivets, zippers, or anything else that could damage the silks.
- No hand lotion (it will interfere with your grip), and please no heavy fragrances, natural or otherwise.
- Students will be most comfortable practicing on an empty stomach, a light meal or a two hour window between your last meal and class is recommended.
$35 per student