Wednesdays 7:00am to 8:00am with Mallory Hood
Sundays 12:00pm to 1:00pm with with Lis Thomas
Get ripped and have fun doing it! This one hour conditioning class focuses on building strength, flexibility, and technique with progressive training in the air and on the floor. Students will develop the core and upper body muscle groups needed for all aerial apparatuses and will learn exercises and spotting techniques to practice on their own.
- Please wear comfortable, close-fitting clothing that allows freedom of movement and covers backs of the knees, underarms, and waist when hands are extended above the head.
- Men will want to wear briefs, not boxers.
- Bring a water bottle, you will need it!
- Crazy spandex, legwarmers, and workout-video exercise attire encouraged but not required.
- All A2A classes are adult (18+) only
- Students may make up one missed class per session in any conditioning class, provided they give the Aviary 24 hours of more of notice prior to the missed class.
$75 for seven week series
$12 for single class
A2 Aviary Cancellation Policy
Seven week class sessions
We work hard to keep our class size small, for safety and for the highest quality experience for our students. With the limited amount of spots available in each class, we are not able to offer refunds at any time. All seven week class series sales are final and we will not pro-rate, reimburse, or credit your account once the session has begun.
Missed class in a session
Students may make up one and only one missed class per session, provided they give the Aviary 24 hours or more of notice prior to the missed class. We will not pro-rate, reimburse, or credit your account for no call/no shows or more than one missed class. The class must be made up before the end of the seven week session in one of the other available classes in that category (aerial, balance & dance, or conditioning). Level 2 and 3 classes may be made up in the class level you are attending or lower. Please notify the front desk upon arrival when you are attending a make-up class.
Missed single class
It is your responsibility to attend the single reservation class(es) you have registered for and cancel the ones you will not attend. If you are going to miss a class, please cancel your reservation in MindBody at least 24 hours before the start time of class. We will not pro-rate, reimburse, or credit your account for no call/no shows. All classes canceled with 24 hours or more of notice will be fully credited to your account.