Sundays 12:00pm to 1:00pm with with Lis Chere Thomas
Get ripped and have fun doing it! This one hour conditioning class focuses on building strength, flexibility, and technique with progressive training in the air and on the floor. Students will develop the core and upper body muscle groups needed for all aerial apparatuses and will learn exercises and spotting techniques to practice on their own.
- Please wear comfortable, close-fitting, yoga-type clothing that covers armpits, waist, and backs of the knees. Men may want to wear briefs, not boxers.
- Bring s water bottle.
- Crazy spandex, legwarmers, and workout-video exercise attire encouraged but not required.
- This is an adult and 16+ class.
- Students may make up one missed class per session in any conditioning class, provided they give the Aviary 24 hours of more of notice prior to the missed class.
- Single class reservations are only available on & after the start date of the current series.
$75 for seven week series
$12 for single class reservation
Click here to register